Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

, , ,

Another idol who got infected by 'Short-hair' disease

Gotfriend's Nyeongji

She used to have a long and dark hair before
But she cut her hair short and dyed it for today's concert

So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He was born to have a short hairㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Actually, Junior is cross-dressing as GFriend's Umjiㅋㅋ
 


For your information, he looks way more innocent and pretty than me..


-He's so cute, I can't help but smileㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going out of my mind for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My older brother who's going to military service saw Junior todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He told me that he hopes Junior will come to a concert in the military service he's currently serving one dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So pretty.. Too prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-He's really pretty.. I mean it..

-I'm so surprised by how pretty he actually is..

-Nyeongji Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠ His long hair looks better on her thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so freaking prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. Short hair really suits him well, he looks really cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to kidnap him..

-Unnie, please marry meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Is it possible for a man to be that pretty..

-Ah I really like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is it weird if I want to cut my hair short because of him..?

-What in the world.. He's too kawaii...

trazy.com