Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

, ,

Seventeen to have a comeback on July


-Hul???

-Repackage???

-Hul.. Let's save money..

-Hul.. Amazing.. Pledis, aren't you going to do your job?? Aren't you going to release an official statement??

-What in the world..

-You old men, when will you let our kids rest..

-How much money do I have to save?

-They're not giving our kids time to restㅠㅠ

-They should give our kids time to rest..ㅠㅠㅠ I like it that they're going to have another comeback but it might be hard for them..

-Firstly, let's save money.. 

-Hul.. Looks like I need to save money..

-When will our kids restㅠㅠㅠ

-My bank account is yours

-Guysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's ok for you to take some rest before having a comebackㅠㅠ No need to rushㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Repackage and tour at the same time? When are they going to rest?

-Hul.. I'm looking forward to it..

-Ah.. Don't overwork them please..
trazy.com