Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

, , , , ,

Jellyfish released a teaser for their upcoming girl group

[Jellyfish] What is #gx9?
#JellyfishGirlgroup #9girls #KimNayoung #KimSejeong #KangMina #Who_is_next_girl


-Who..is..nextㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, 9 members!

-G..Goo (9 in Korean)..? Reminds me of Gmarket..

-Woah.. They're finally debutingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The logo looks like a company's logo..

-That wouldn't be the group's name right..? Haha.. No..

-I guess they're debuting all of female trainees in their agencyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was an ads for Gmarket..

-GxNine? GxGoo? or is it just.. G..Goo?

-There wouldn't be 9 members.. right? They can't even take care of 6 members properly..

-I expected there would be around 5 members..

-I really like Kim Nayoung

-The logo.. Can't you pick something prettier?.. 

-What's wrong with their logo.. Even I can make something prettier than that..

-There's no way that they're going to use that as their official logo right..


trazy.com