Klook.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

, , , , , , , , ,

Hairstyles that only celebrities can pull off

Pigtails that was popular during my elementary-school days.
Sailor moon hairstyle that will only embarass yourself if you use it in real life.




YG Idols doing these hairstyles only because they are celebrities..




-So fascinating..

-A lot of girls in my school do that pucca hairstyle during P.E..

-Kwon Jiyong is a wall.. He still manages to look cool even with those hairstyles..

-Sandara Park is just in a different class..

-These are the hairstyles that only celebrities can pull off.. for real..

-Seems like Sandara Park is just soooo pretty...

-Sandara Park is in a different world..

-I used to do that sailor moon hair during my kindergarten daysㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, Kimbap hair!!

-That's right.. I won't look good in these hairstyles..

-I'm so surprised by how Sandara still looks pretty even with those hairstyles..

-I'm a YG stan.. but I still get surprised whenever I see themㅋㅋ

-Pineapple hairㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's because Sandara Park is prettyㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com