Klook.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

, , ,

Kim Sunggyu's funny anecdotes

Fan: Oppa, do you know that you're really handsome..? Wonbin's jawline can't even be compared to yours~!
SG: I'm Wonbin's fan. Don't insult him.

Fan: Oppa! We're only 9 years apart! Lee Sugeun is 12 years older than his wife!
SG: So what?

SG: Is there anyone here who saw me for the first time today?
Fan: Me!! (Holding a Woohyun's placard)
SG: I'm handsome, right? Say it now, you Woohyun's fan.

Fan: Oppa! Those fans said I look like you when I smileㅎ
SG: (looks at her straight in the eyes, smiles and holds her hands) Ah really..? Have strength... Don't  be embarassed and have confidence..
And he shouted 'Fighting!' when the fan left..

Q. What will you do if one of the members like the person you like?
WH: I would give her up.. Meeting a woman is only a tiny part of my life while my members are an eternal part of my life.
SY: If it was my friends, I wouldn't give her up. But if it was my members, I would.
SG: Since everyone would give up, I think it's fine for me not to give her up.

Fan: Oppa, today is my birthday.
SG: Happy birthday
Fan: Woohyun Oppa hugged me earlier..
SG: He's usually like that, I'm expensive.
Fan:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
SG:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSorry, want me to hug you?

Fan: (her display name is 'Kim Myungsoo is mine') I have an exam tomorrow, I asked you to wish me the best but you didn't...
SG: Good luck, but sorry, Kim Myungsoo isn't yours^^

(During a fansign)
Fan: Oppa, why didn't you go yesterday. I waited for you.
SG: Your name (asked her name in expressionless manner)

[+623][-10]

1. [+139][-2] Not only funny things happened..
Autumn last year, a muggle was fluttered by Sunggyu's real life personality: 
She saw Sunggyu in a park, and maybe because she has seen him too much on internet, she grabbed his arm and said 'Oppa!' and apoligized afterwards. But Sunggyu acted like nothing happened and smiled while saying 'Hm~ Why?' and since then, she became Sunggyu's fan.

2. [+103][-0] Sunggyu is really popular among man and woman in their 20s-30s who aren't interested in idols

3. [+68][-0] You'll find a lot of these things if you look up his anecdotesㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Oppa, please call my name warmlyㅠㅠ
SG: No, I'm expensive.
Fan: Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
The fan walked away with a sulken expressions and Sunggyu shouted behind her back
"00-ya!!!!! 00-ya, bye!!!!!! 00-ya, be careful there's stairs!!!!!!! 00-ya, bye!!!!!!!!'

4. [+52][-3] He's an example of charming man..

5. [+48][-0] He's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe type that girls really likeㅋㅋ


trazy.com