Klook.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

, , ,

An Idol who personally knows Song Joongki

MC1: Do you know how popular is Song Joongki right now?
MC2: Let's ask this question to Jackson, since he lives in Seoul and is a star in Korea.
Jackson: That's right, I know some of Korean celebrities.
MC1: Do you know Song Joongki?
MC2: Song Joongki, do you know him?
Jackson: Yes, I personally do know him
MC1: Ah, really?
Jackson: Yes, but Song Joongki doesn't know me.


-I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's too cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I do personally know Song Joongki as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at that Female MC's expressions.. She was expecting for somethingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJackson has good sensesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know Song Joongki tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's the type of that friend who answers nonsense things like when you ask him 'Does anybody have scissors?' and he would ask 'I do!!..................at home'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it was Kyungsooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The female MC is pretty..

-I know VIXX, then!!

-As expected from Jacksonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jackson is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everything he does makes him looks innocentㅋㅋ

-AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought it was Onewㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com