Klook.com

Friday, April 8, 2016

, ,

Trainee who almost debuted in CLC

She was a strong candidate but got eliminated.
Probably preparing for another debut right now.
Appeared in one of G.Na's music video.
(Hi guys, I want to clarify that I'm not only translating IOI/Produce101's stuffs but likely everything I see in pann and instiz. It's because I'm a little bit obsessed with ioi right now, sorry! You can request me what to translate by tweeting me at @ASSTHETLC or @P1NKRUSH)

[+82][-132]

1. [+142][-40] Ah.. Please don't mentionㅈㄱhere.. (It's appearantly Jungkook's initial)

2. [+113][-18] She's not related to Jeon JungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou spread rumours as if you know anything. I asked her and she never even met Jungkook nor know him in real life. Stop the bullshitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+96][-229] Ah..ㅈㄱ's woman..?

4. [+6][-0] I know you only posted this to get Jungkook some mean commentsㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ 

5. [+6][-3] She's a '97liner but she looks very matured. She doesn't have cuteness, freshness, sweetness or sexiness in her image.. Maybe because it's ambiguous, she got eliminated. She doesn't look like she has power vocal or unique singing style either..

6. [+7][-2] Kwon Eunbin is prettier..

7. [+11][-0] Pretty, but doesn't have any charms.

8. [+8][-0] How do you guys even know she dated Jungkook or notㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if she did, she would say no, right? Don't spread false rumours


trazy.com