Klook.com

Friday, April 8, 2016

,

converstation with my mother.

(The OP's parents are divorced)
 I looked through my old phone and found my mom's number.
So I saved it on my new phone and it turns out she has kakaotalk.
So I sent her a message saying that I miss her.
And I'm not supposed to use phone at school, so I messaged her secretly. I really didn't expect her to reply me, but she did. I was about to cry so I didn't answer it right away. 
Mom, I miss you.



[+47][-0]

1. [+14][-0] I'm not going to lie, I literally cried reading this. My parents are also divorced, but I'm living with my mom right now. It's so sadㅠㅠㅠ 

2. [+11][-0] It's not my parents who got divorced but why am I cryingㅠㅠㅠ Have strengthㅠㅠ

3. [+7][-0] My parents are divorced too, but I go to see my dad every once in two weeks. I thought everyone with divorced parents also do this tooㅠㅠ

4. [+1][-0] Must be so nice for you.. I don't even know my mom.

5. [+0][-0] It's so sadㅠㅠㅠGo see your motherㅠ

6. [+0][-0] Every once in a while I meet my mother, we'd eat sushi together, watch movies together. And when the time for us to part come, I just become really sad. 'Let's meet again next time' she always says like that and I really hate when we part ways home.
trazy.com