So basically the man who kicked the woman is a police.
The woman's son was killed in a murder case, she came to the police office to complaint.
This is what the woman said : 'If you came a little bit earlier, my son would be alive by right now'
The police kicked this woman in her 50s until she fell from the staircase.
1. [+705][-9] It was a big issue at the time, I still don't get the way of that police thinks. It's something that happened in 2004, more than 10 years ago.
2. [+610][-7] Is he even a human being?
3. [+513][-4] Poor that woman...
4. [+0][-0] This is so messed up, the detective is messed up and this police is also messed up. F*ck.
5. [+5][-0] Did that Ajumma bring a gun or something? Look at that brave expression.. I'm getting goosebumps.
6. [+0][-0] So what happened to that police? Did he got punished? This is a violence, what if she got a heart attack all of the sudden..