Klook.com

Friday, April 8, 2016

, , ,

Pledis Park Siyeon whose personality is stronger than she looks.


Smiled prettily when the camera was on her and thought it has left so she put on her poker face quickly.
She was crying but when her mom asked if she was crying, she answered with cool manner "Me? I'm not crying"

(Confidence+Annoyed) I'm going to be above the 31st rank, right?

If you're going to cry, just cry.
But instead she only shook her head and held back her tears.
While everyone was getting emotional, she got annoyed because a paper went into her mouthㅋㅋㅋ


And also more..
(More gifs in the link)
Her stage manners and her real personality has such a big gap, it's very charmingㅠㅠ



-I like Siyeonㅠㅠ
-Siyeon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you
-She has been training since she was young, maybe that's why her mental is so strong..
-She was sick on the last day of produce101's shooting..
-Siyeon-ah, you're really cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ
-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSiyeon-ah, you're so pretty
-Her visualㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like her because she's very honest.
   -She looks like Ha Jiwon in the third gif.
-The more I look at her, the prettier she getsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At first I really didn't get it why everyone thinks she's pretty, but now I knowㅋㅋㅋ
  



       








trazy.com