Klook.com

Friday, April 8, 2016

, , ,

Foreigners reaction to IOI MV Crush




-(Sighs).....

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋThe translationㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋI think the OP got mad while translatingㅋㅋ

-Doesn't it look like a joke? I think they're just joking around because they're very close.
 Let her breathe, people always comment everytime she does something.

-I'm a Jellyfish stan, but I think Yeunjung was joking. 
  -She's only 18 years old, why is the whole country bashing on her...

-?????I hope Yeunjung doesn't see mean comments like these.

-I stan Sejung but you guys are too harsh on Yeunjungㅠㅠ She's just playing around. And later she drags Sejung back into the center, so what's the problem...

-Sejung might has advantage from this incident..
  
-Ah really.. Yeunjung is just playing around, you guys are too harsh on her. 

 

trazy.com