Klook.com

Monday, May 20, 2024

Kim Hyeyoon 'Han River Cat' Challenge

 

theqoo 

-Super cute... lovely....................

-So freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm going crazy, is Ryu Sunjae good at fighting? 

-I'm crying because she's too cute.

-Kim Hyeyoon, I want to have you. So damn cute.

-Her smile at the end really looks like sunshine

-Crazy, so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What's with her smile at the endㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I've watched this like ten times now already

-Adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Did she film this on the day she went to film Salon Drip?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Her smile at the end is so so lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

-She must be a fairy...ㅠㅠㅠ How can a person be so cute, lovely, and refreshing all at the same time?

-My girlfriend.

-I can't stop watching this. She's too cute. 

-She's so cute... It's driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-I wanna eat her.... So adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com