Klook.com

Monday, May 20, 2024

,

Ha Sungwoon's Gift (Lovely Runner OST) will be released tomorrow

 

theqoo 

-The song is so good. This drama really has great OSTs.

-Ah, I love it so muchㅠㅠ

-How long has it been since he released a song?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's releasing an OST just a month after his discharge from the military...

-I’ve been waiting for Ha Sungwoon’s OST.

-His voice is so good, it fits the song perfectlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, releasing an OST right after his discharge!! His voice suits the song really well

-You can always trust in Ha Sungwoon when it comes to OSTs...

-I knew it was Ha Sungwoon as soon as I heard it.

-His voice is so soft and good.

-Hasn’t it been just a little while since Ha Sungwoon was discharged? He’s back at it right away.

-The way I recognized his voice right away... I didn't know he already got dischargedㅋㅋ

trazy.com