Klook.com

Monday, May 20, 2024

,

Byun Wooseok's GOAT visual that stole the show in the ending of Lovely Runner latest episode

 


He's so handsome that I'm blown away.
Ryu Sunjae's face is the plot itself.

-Damn, he's mine.

-This is why I was desperately waiting for episode 14.

-This is why I need to watch this episode again tomorrow. Ryu Sunjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ryu Sunjae's face is indeed the plot itself.

-So handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Episode 13 was all about that face.

-Sunjae was always handsome, but I'm surprised again by how handsome he is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm just glad he's aliveㅠㅠㅠ

-I was waiting for you to appear, Sunjae-ya ㅠㅠ

-Sunjae-ya, I missed you ㅠㅠㅠ

-Sunjae-ya, I'm glad you're alive.

-I screamed because he's so damn handsome.

-We get to see that face again tomorrowㅋㅋㅋ I’m so happyㅋㅋㅋ

-So damn handsome.

-I screamed ㅠㅠ

-Ryu Sunjae’s face is so entertaining.


-As long as he’s alive, it’s fine. I missed himㅠ

-34 y.o Sunjae is my favorite, so I can’t not watch ㅜㅜ

-All my anger is healed.
trazy.com