Klook.com

Monday, May 20, 2024

The drama whose the male lead's real love still divides opinions

 

The Legend (2007)

A: Giha is his real love

B: Sujini is his real love

theqoo

-Sujini

-This doesn't really seem divided, huh?ㅋㅋ

-Definitely Sujini.

-It's Sujini, right?

-Huh? Wasn't it Giha? I remember being disappointed because I liked Sujini. 

-I lean towards Giha, but I feel like Sujini is his last love.

-The whole story line leans to Sujini, but the ending made everyone go '??????'

-His last love is definitely Sujini.

-Wasn't it Giha?? I remember being so dumbfounded because the story line leads him to Sujini. But honestly, it's been so long, I don't remember.

-Which one is Giha and which one is Sujini in the poster?

-It's Giha.

-Both.  It's just a matter of timing

-His first love is Giha and his last love is Sujini. Sujini disappeared and then reappeared again after 8 years.

-Both are his real loves, I think it's just a matter of timing. It's possible for someone to have two real lives.

-Definitely Sujini. 

-It's surprising that there are people who watched this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com