Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2024

, ,

The stage in NCT Taeyong's solo concert that garnered positive reactions from fans for its impressive performance

 

 In the transition from the tracks of the first mini album, "404 File not found," to the tracks of the upcoming second mini album (to be released on Monday), there's a scene where he walks on a light created with wires and lasers on the stage for "404 Loading."




This stage, featuring laser effects, is the most enthusiastically received among fans.


Tomorrow, 2/26 at 6 PM, Taeyong's solo second mini album 'Tap' will be released. Show a lot of attention, please! 😋


-He looks like a CGI animation

-Feels like a 2D animation.

-So, so, so cool... Definitely have to see it in person ㅜㅜㅠㅠ

-Wow, it's crazy.

-While watching this, when the skyway opened, I was like, 'I have to capture this' and recorded it. It was ecstatic.

-If you see it live, you'll really be amazed...

-Sitting front and center, I was really speechless... so cool and good, TY Concert 💚

-Wow, it's amazing.

-I got goosebumps, and I found myself screaming without realizing it. It's awesome.

-This scene was really good, I held my breath while watching.

-It was so beautiful to watch, I was breathless.

-What, is he walking in the air? Amazingㅋㅋㅋ

-This was really amazing, everyone just went "Wow."

-I was holding my breath while watching it in person.

-Wow, how did they do this? It's so cool.

-Wow... It looks like a scene where the protagonist of an animation appears.

-Seriously... I was mesmerized watching the stage.

-Wow, it's fascinating.

-Wow, it gave me goosebumps. It's so cool.

-Wow, it's really fascinating... So, this is what they can do with lasers.

-Who directed this? It's really artistic.
trazy.com