Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2024

,

Han Ga-in "I've only consumed less than 10 packs of ramen and 4 cans of carbonated drinks in my entire life"

 

In the episode of tvN's "Europe Outside Your Tent: France" aired on the 25th, the cast members eating ramen and green onion kimchi for lunch in Verduo caught attention.

The cast members, who had been craving Korean food, enjoyed kimbap for breakfast and fried kimchi with ramen topped with eggs and green onions for lunch, expressing, "It's so delicious," once again.

Particularly, Han Ga-in, who had complained the day before, "I ate three meals, but there's something missing, like I didn't have proper meals," continued to eat Korean food for both breakfast and lunch, asking, "I feel full, don't I?" without finishing her meal. Lamiran, asking, "How much did you eat, Ga-in?" took care of her meal.

Then, Han Ga-in surprised the members by confessing, "I don't usually eat instant noodles. Really." She added, "The total amount I've eaten so far might be about 10 packs," Ra Miran exclaimed, "So you ate one pack here?" in admiration.

Jo Bo-ah asked if she adopted such eating habits to become healthier, to which Han Ga-in replied, "It's just been a habit since I was young, so I don't really crave it." Then she added with a laugh, "I've probably had about four cans of cola in my life," mentioning, "Cola, cider, those kinds of things. Fanta, you know, carbonated drinks. I'd rather drink soju."

At this, Jo Bo-ah expressed bewilderment, saying, "But soju isn't good for your body either, right, unnie?" Lamiran, defending her, said, "But that's alcohol. Wow, I'm hearing a lot of interesting stories,"

Previously, Han Ga-in had revealed that she had never even had a latte, surprising the cast members. Ra Miran said, "Ga-in hasn't even tried a cafe latte," admiring Han Ga-in's eating habits once again.

theqoo

-The fact that she hasn't even had a latte is the most shocking!ㅋㅋㅋ

-She seems like the type of person who doesn't take on challenges

-It seems like she doesn't try new things muchㅋㅋㅋ  Reminds me of New Jeans' Minji.

-Wow, even for a year, it would be surprising, but her whole life??? Amazing.

-Unbelievable...

-I ate over 10 packs just this week... and drank two liters of cola on top of that.

-There must be quite a few like her. There was someone in my high school class who hadn't tried tteokbokki, and another who hadn't even tried street food.

-I tried tteokbokki for the first time in my 20s... ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't want to try it.

-I've probably had ramen only once or twice a year, so I get itㅋㅋㅋ

-Since there are quite a few people who manage their intake of noodles, it doesn't seem particularly surprising.

-My friend said she tried ramen and carbonated drinks for the first time in college. She didn't eat them at home either, and she didn't like them personally. She said carbonation hurts her throat and gives her a headache, and she finds ramen too spicy.

-I tried sundae soup for the first time a couple of years ago...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't like carbonated drinks or lattes either, but ramen is surprisingㅋㅋ

-Wow... That's very ENTP of her

-Reminds me of my cousinㅋㅋㅋ My cousin never tried ramen or triangular kimbap until high school and didn't want to. My aunt raised her that way, and even as an adult, she doesn't like eating them. She doesn't eat them much, probably about ten times a year, just like Han Ga-in.

-I haven't had a latte in my life. All the coffee I've had so far is about five cups of decaf from Ediya. That's it.

-Whoa, why didn't she try that? She's missing out on life. Maybe she made a contract with a fairy to never drink carbonated drinks or eat ramen for her beauty like Han Ga-in?

trazy.com