Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2024

, ,

Some believe that the representative song of WJSN is "this song," while others have a different song in mind

 


Secret


As You Wish

What do you think?


-Secret...ㅋㅋ I forgot about it for awhile, but I quickly remembered the song as soon as it played. 

-Save Me, Save You!! But between these two, it's Secret.

-Between these two, it's Secret. Secret and Save Me, Save You are the foundation of WJSN. 

-As You Wish is indeed more famous, but I like Secret more. 

-It's my first time listening to the first song. 

-Am I the only one who still listens to Unnatural?

-I came in while thinking of Save Me, Save You, though...

-It's absolutely Secret!!!

-Secret. However, my favorites are Dreams Come True and La La Loveㅜㅜ

-Does no one like La La Love...?

-Secret was the era where Yeonjung joined WJSN, right?

-Whoa... No one thinks it's Save Me, Save You?

-Boogie boogie boogie up!

-I came in while thinking of I Wish, though...

-I'm sorry to burst your bubbles, but it's absolutely Save Me, Save You...

-I think WJSN's representative songs are Save Me, Save You and Dreams Come Trueㅠ But my favorite is La La Love...

-It's obviously I Wish, you guys...
trazy.com