Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2024

, ,

Karina To X Challenge

 

theqoo 

-She's beautiful, my girl.

-Wow, it's so good.

-Wow, so there's also a To.X challenge.

  ㄴIt's not an official To.X thing, it was made by a Japanese dancerㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, the outfit... I'm dying.

-Kya, Jimin dances so well.

-Wow, a To.X challenge.

-This is so good.

-She dances well and her face is amazing.

-I thought she danced with Taeyeon and hurriedly came in lol. The dance is so cool.

-To.X has a dance..?

-I heard it's trending in Japanㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, she dances well too. Successful Baby SONE! So cute.

-I like everything from the beginning to the end.

-Karinaㅋㅋㅋ Even though there's no official challenge, she did it. She's the best Baby SONE.

-Where can I see the Japanese choreographer's version? Curious.

-She dances so well.

-They said this To.X choreography is trending in Japan, but thanks to Karina, it's now making waves in Korea

-She dances well and her outfit is so on point

-Anyone knows where to get the outfit?

-Wow, she's so beautiful.. I'm captivated, I've watched it three times alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her last expression is addictive, she's so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com