Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2024

, , ,

LE SSERAFIM Chaewon and Sakura's Reveal Their Waist Size is 17 Inches

 

theqoo 

-Wow, is that possible??

-If their frame is naturally thin, it's possible. It's not about fat.

-I saw Chaewon in person, her actual body frame is really small.

-It's not just that they're thin from not eating, it seems like they were born that way.

-Chaewon just naturally had a thin frame to begin with.

-Wow, they must hardly eat and just work out and practice... It's absolutely impossible for regular people...

-Their ribcages must be really narrow, even if it's just skin, to be 17 inches.

-17 inches is 43 cm, right? 

-When I was 43 kilograms, my waist was about 22-23 inches, and I was told I was really thin, but 17 inches is just unimaginable.

-Is it possible for an adult to have 17-inches waist...? Isn't it more like the size between two wrists...?

-No, even when I was sick and lost weight like crazy, got anemia, and stopped eating, my waist wasn't 17 inches... ugh...

-If 17 inches is a little over 43 cm, is it really a dimension possible for adults? Can both bones and organs fit in there? Also, wouldn't they not be able to wear ready-made pants at all? Maybe they measured it wrong or mistook the number...

-Their waist is thinner than my thighs

-No, their waist is smaller than a sausage packaging container...

-Can't they avoid asking for such specific measurements on broadcastsㅠ These days, middle schoolers consider these things as stimulants and develop eating disorders and other serious issues.

-I wish they wouldn't disclose the numbers... It influences young kids, and they start dieting and skip meals.

-I wonder what Jang Won-young or Yuna's measurements are.

-I just checked, and it's thinner than my thigh...? I'm 162 cm tall and 54 kg... My thigh is 48 cm.

-Just by looking at them, you can tell they have thin bone structures.

-Kids, eat a lot, or before you turn 40, your knees will get arthritis, not kidding.

trazy.com