Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2024

, , , ,

LE SSERAFIM Chaewon X TXT Yeonjun Easy Challenge

 



-OMG, it's here

-Oh, he nailed this part, this song suits male idols too

-As expected, he dances so well, give us more

-This is it, give us more

-Yeonjun is really good

-Yeonjun is indeed so goodㅋㅋㅋㅌ

-Wow, as expected, the two of them are amazing togetherㅋㅋㅋ Yeonjun's outfit looks really pretty

-I just commented on the comments section saying I wish they'd do this part together

-Well done, give us more, give us more

-It's great that they did the part I wanted to see, it's a fantastic dance showdown, this is it

-Yeonjun's outfit is amazing today, their dance combination is so good, they're so good that I want to see them in other challenges tooㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeonjun is really goodㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-They're both amazing

-This is insane.. they're both so good

-I've been waiting for this!!!

-I wish it were longerㅋㅋ

-Please do the chorus tooㅜㅜ

-It's so good but too short

-Wow, Yeonjun is amazing, totally owning it

trazy.com