Klook.com

Saturday, February 17, 2024

, ,

Jungkook's two top solo performances that draw attention for his skills in Korea

 1. Seven Encore Stage on Inkigayo


2. Standing Next to You on Jimmy Fallon Show


Certainly, since his group naturally gets more comments from overseas, it's expected. However, even if you scroll down a bit, you'll see lots of comments in Korean on these two videos!

Especially, the performance on "The Jimmy Fallon Show" played a big part in making "Standing Next to You" the most performed song on stage, even though it had mixed reviews compared to "SEVEN" and "3D."


-I'm all about his performance in Times Square.

-I'm more into his performances Times Square and the World Cup than the main post.

-Not a fan, but I've watched No. 2 a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The performances mentioned in the main post and Times Square make up my top three.

-Really.. it's fascinating how there are so many Korean commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can't choose.

-Both stages were great, but for me, his performance in Times Square stage is the bestㅎ

-I clicked on this post with his performance in Times Square in mind...

-I personally would add his performance in Times Square to this post!! I love his live performance...

-I was expecting to see his performance in Times Square here...
trazy.com