Klook.com

Saturday, February 17, 2024

, , , ,

A female idol who looks exactly like RIIZE's Sohee

 

ICHILLIN's Joonie

theqoo

-I can see the resemblance in the first picture. Both of them are adorable, what's wrong with the comments?

-I watched some of her videos and honestly can see her resemblance to Sohee. I think they have similar eyes. 

-I think she resembles Jooe more than Sohee...

-Really? I think she looks like Moon Chaewon, though...

-Wow, I'd believe it if someone told me they were siblings...

-I don't know both of them, but looking at the photos in the comments, they look alike.

-They're both really cute.

-Some of these comments are really something lol. Sohee is cute, and the other idol mentioned in the post is cute too.

-I think she looks like him in the first picture. But after seeing the second picture, I'm not so sure anymoreㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, they do look alike.

-She looks like Chuu in the second picture...

-I don't think they look alike...

trazy.com