Klook.com

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the cost of hanging out with friends...?ㅠㅠ is a waste?

 Of course, it's fun and enjoyable to hang out with friends, but now that I'm an adult and almost only drink alcohol, I can't help but think it's meaningless to spend money on drinks... 

Also, I admit I'm materialistic, but lately I keep thinking it's better to buy just one Dior tint instead of going out and spending 30,000 to 40,000 won... It's driving me crazy... 

Maybe being a hermit is the answer after all.


[+386][-13]

1. [+416][-12] You'll be sad if there's no one sees you using that pretty tint.

2. [+321][-4] I'm in my 30s, I can say that if it's not now, you will barely have time to hang out with friendsㅠ Once they start getting jobs one by one, moving away from hometowns, it becomes really difficult to meet even once a year... I've been keeping in touch with my friends. However, it seems like we just congratulate each other when something good happens and continue to interact like that. If they're close friends who share your sentiments, don't worry about money and just enjoy yourselves... When you're older, you barely have the chance to hang out with them even if you wantㅠㅠ

3. [+141][-4] I feel the same. After spending money with friends and coming back home, I feel drained and slightly regretful.

4. [+129][-5] Whoa... I can totally relate. Just going out once to have fun costs around 30,000 to 40,000 won minimum, and more than half of that is usually spent on food. It's such a waste ㅜㅜ.....

5. [+80][-2] I'm the same wayㅠㅠWhen I hang out with friends, money gets spent so quickly and there's nothing left, so it feels wasteful.

6. [+63][-0] I mean, even for Dior tint, you have to go out to use it. It feels more wasteful to use it alone at home... It might sound old-fashioned, but once you hit your 30s, you start thinking of it as the cost of enjoying your youth.

7. [+50][-0] Then, just hang out with friends you really care about and want to see for a long time. Maybe you think that money goes to waste because they're not really your friends?

8. [+38][-0] I used to be like that too, but as I got into my mid-20s, everyone started getting jobs, dating, doing part-time jobs, building up their resumes... It's hard to see friends because everyone's busy finding their own paths in life, so we try to meet whenever we get the chance.
trazy.com