Klook.com

Saturday, February 17, 2024

, ,

ZB1 Kim Jiwoong's statement

 

You've waited for so long, right? My heart has been heavy all this time. 

Thank you for always being on my side without any conditions and believing in me, ZEROSE. I'm sorry for making you worry. 

Perhaps, I didn't bear it alone, but you also must have had difficult days feeling sad along with me. It didn't make my heart any lighter knowing that. 

It might feel like it's been too long, but even now, I'm grateful that I can say this. Just like always, I'll do my best to make ZEROSE smile and be happy. Thank you so much, and I love you.

theqoo

-Wow... Is this for real?

-So, you're saying you didn't say those things yourself?

-Unbelievable... What did I just read? Seriously, give proper refunds.

-What is this? So you're saying it wasn't you who said it?

-ㅋㅋ This is comedy, seriously, it's hilarious.

-There's absolutely no substance in this post, whether it's an apology, an explanation, or a denial, can't you write something truthful?

-Not gonna lie, I got chills down my spine from reading this

-If he didn't do it, why not just say he didn't do it and clarify the misunderstanding? Even if it's unfair, it seems like he should at least deny it if it's not true. But it's not a denial, it's not even an apology or an admission, it's just a post telling us to interpret it however we want...

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He didn't say he didn't do it. It seems like he's saying, "It wasn't directly to you, don't leave me."

-Wow, I thought it was an apology letter... He just doesn't want to apologize, amazing. I've seen many problematic idols, but this one seems to be the first of its kind.

-What's this? Is he saying he did it or not?... It's so ambiguous.

-At this point, leaving seems to be the smartest move...

-I'll remember this.

-I feel so sorry for the fans...

trazy.com