Klook.com

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Foreigners choose the most and least delicious Korean food

The most delicious Korean food:
1. Bibimbap
2. Bulgogi
3. Pork Belly
4. Fried Chicken
5. Grilled Ribs

The least delicious Korean food:
1. Grilled Fish
2. Naengmyeon (Cold Noodles)
3. Gukbap (Rice Soup)
4. Ssambap (Lettuce Wrap)
5. Soybean Paste Stew


-It seems like foreigners don't like dishes where they have to deal with bones or heads...

-I have a foreigner friend who really loves Korean food, but they can't eat Soybean Paste Stew...

-Foreigners seem to dislike soupy dishes in general, not just the cold ones. 

-The food they dislike are all the ones that I loveㅠㅠ

-It's weird how they love Pork Belly, but not Lettuce Wrap...

-Do foreigners not eat grilled fish??

-Why don't they like fish??

-The noodles used for Cold Noodles are too chewy. No matter how many times I try, even if I go to a place that is really popular for their Cold Noodles, I just can't bring myself to like the dish because of the texture. It's quite fascinating for me that Cold Noodles is a popular dish. 

-I seem to like only the food that foreigners dislikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lettuce Wrap is the best Korean food ever. It's the Korean dish I crave the most when I'm abroad. 

-Maybe it's because those dishes require a lot of work...? You have to remove the fish bone and use your hands to wrap lettuce...? Well, that's the reason why I don't eat fish...

-My foreigner friends don't like cold noodles because they think it tastes weird...

trazy.com