Klook.com

Thursday, February 15, 2024

,

IU's recent title songs causing divided opinions among fans.jpg

 The new album, set to be released on 2/20, has two title tracks,

but based on the teasers released so far, fans are divided on which one is the 'main title' track...

and both of them even have music videos.

1. Shopper



2. Holssi




What do you guys think?
Personally, I prefer Holssi.


-Just both of them seem like the main title track... Personally, I think Holssi fits my tasteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Definitely Holssi for me.

-Considering the concept is a shopping list, it might be Shopper.

-How many music videos are there? Is the one with Tang Wei and V different?

-Shopper gives more of a main title track vibe.

-When I listened to the teasers, Holssi seemed more to my taste.

-I prefer Shopper.

-I just love both of themㅠㅠ

-It feels like Shopper, but Holssi is better.

-The main title is Shopper!!!! First of all, the concept is shopping, and Shopper is being released on the same day, right?! Shopper is just like Lilac, while Holssi is like Coin.

-It seems like it'll be Shopper.
trazy.com