Klook.com

Thursday, February 15, 2024

, ,

Sakura is completely bare faced and yet her eyes look unbelievably large

These screen captures suck, her eyes actually look larger in the video...





-Wow

-Celebrities are different..

-Isn't she wearing contacts?

-Wow.. She looks like a Manhwa characterㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, her natural face is the prettiest

-Sakura's eyes are really big

-Her eyes are so big and beautiful

-Wow, I don't think the lenses Sakura wears would fit my eyes^^

-Kura's eyesight isn't good, so she wears lenses for video shoots. I always think about it, but her eyes are really big, so it's fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, seriously, her eyes are twice the size of mine

-Her eyes are bigger than her lipsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sakura and Yuna are the female idols who really have incredibly large eyes...

-Seriously, it's like she used Snow filters..

-Even if you use Snow filters, it's probably hard to come out like that. I'm envious

-Wow... Her eyes are the only thing I can see...
trazy.com