Klook.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

, ,

A male idol who gave out 100 chocolate gift vouchers in Bubble for Valentine's Dayㅋㅋㅋ

 

is NCT's Doyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I want to give you all chocolate

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I really wanted to 

I don't know if it's okay even like this,

but shall I give it a try?


What kind of idol sends two pages full of chocolate gift vouchers for Valentine's Day?
ㄴAlready confirmed that quick NCTzens have used them all
.

Even if the convenience store you're at happens to have a lot (of chocolate), don't take several alone. Promise.
Hehehe
Anyway,
Even like this, it makes me feel goodㅎㅎㅎ
Happy Valentine's Day

Before I could even find a convenience store, it was already over. I didn't even get to start.

As soon as the bubbles came, fans rushed to get them one by one, and a lot of reviews were posted.ㅎㅎ

theqoo 

-His fans must be happy...

-His fans who happen to be part-time workers in convenience stores must be so lucky...

-He's still giving away more vouchers as we speakㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy... He just sent more vouchers...

-I went to the convenience store, but all of the vouchers were already used. So I bought one for myself, and yet my heart still feels so warm...

-Even though I ran to the convenience store and scanned the barcode as quickly as I can, I still didn't get one...ㅠㅠㅠ

-What a sweetheart... Although I couldn't use the voucher because of work, I still felt like he bought me 100 chocolates. It's very heart-warming...

-Ah... I couldn't even try because of workㅠㅠㅠ Doyoung-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-He must be an angel... How come he's both kind and affectionate?

-Thank you, Doyoung-ah. I was at the convenience store when he gave out the vouchers, so I got one. Happy Valentine's Day!

-So touching... If only it wasn't during work hoursㅠㅠ

-The vouchers were used up so quickly. I arrived at the convenience store just two minutes after he sent them and yet they were all goneㅠㅠ

-I didn't receive any, but it feels like I did...

-Unbelievable... They were all used up within two minutes, probably taken by the convenience store workersㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com