Klook.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

, , , , , ,

The top 3 most popular foreign female idols in Korea

 1. TWICE's Sana (Japanese)




2. New Jeans' Hanni (Vietnamese)



3. LE SSERAFIM's Kazuha (Japanese)





-Right on

-I love them all too!! I'm pretty sure Hanni is Australian
ㄴHanni holds dual nationality, Australian and Vietnamese

-Is Kazuha really that popular??

-Hanni is my favorite in NewJeans...

-Even my uncle knows Sana's Shy Shy Shy

-I acknowledge all of them, but Sana seems to be the most popular

-Hanni is super popular these days ><

-All three are likable!!!!!! I like all three!!!!!

-Hanni is Australian~ She's of Vietnamese descent but Australian by nationality! She was born in Australia and is a third-generation immigrant.

-Huh Yunjin (American) is also very popular

-Hanni is Australian

-Sana and Hanni are so lovely

-There's a clear video of Hanni holding an Australian passport in front of reporters, so she does have Australian citizenship.
trazy.com