Klook.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

,

"Super Lady" becomes the song with the lowest rank in (G)I-DLE's discography

 Melon daily rankings for "Super Lady":



Top 100 rankings:

Considered one of (G)I-DLE's least successful tracks, "Oh my god" and "Senorita"'s Melon daily trends.




-I'm a bit disappointed... Wife is better.

-The song was good thoughㅠ Now it seems like my taste in music is going in the opposite direction of the mainstream. Recently, my favorite songs are all underperforming in terms of chart rankings. 

-It's addictive, but the song doesn't have a style that appeals the publicㅠㅠ

-I like Wife more

-Despite the noisy marketing this time, it's disappointing because the song isn't great. But since they're (G)I-DLE, if they choose a good song next time, it'll rank well.

-Wife is better. They chose the wrong title-track.

-It's going to climb up the rank eventually.

-It might climb up later when they start appearing on music shows, but this strategy of marketing seems like a big failure anyway.

-The song isn't really appealing, and the marketing hype is making it even less appealing.

-The song is a bit disappointing...

-They haven't even appeared on music shows yet, and it's only been three days since the release. 

-Listened to it twice, I have to say there's nothing catchy about that song... Except for the lyrics, Wife is better.
trazy.com