Klook.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

,

Which is the first work of Song Hayoon (formerly known as Kim Byeol) that you saw?

 

Beauty likes pomegranate CF


Taereung National Village

Baby and I 

Helpless

Oh Wol in My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol

Seolhee in Fight for My Way

Intimate Strangers


Currently airing drama "Marry My Husband"


-Was I the only one who first saw her in Yang Yo-seop's "Caffeine" music video?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taereung!! I really liked her there because she was so cute, and now I'm so happy to see her frequently. 

-Although I haven't watched "Baby and I", I remember seeing the poster and thought she looked really cute.

-KBS TV novel In Still Green Days

-"Baby and I"!  So when I found out that Song Ha-yoon was Kim Byul, I was so surprisedㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw her in a magazine long before these dramas, she was so pretty, I even memorized her name... and then she changed her name to Song Ha-yoon!

-In the comments someone said it's "In Still Green Days"!! It was such a fun morning drama ㅜㅜ I saw her there for the first time ㅜㅜ It was seriously so fun.

-My Daughter Geum Sa Wol.

-She looked so pretty in "Baby and I"

-I remember seeing her in an MV... Was it Gavy NJ's?

-I know the pomegranate CF, but I didn't know it was herㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, she was the nurse in Helpless... Wow.

trazy.com