Klook.com

Thursday, December 21, 2023

,

What is Namgoong Min's best drama?

 

1. Listen To My Heart 

2. Good Manager

3. Stove League 

4. One Dollar Lawyer

5. The Veil

6. My Dearest


-I'm currently watching Stove League...

-I can't choose one between 2, 3, and 4. His acting in Good Manager, Stove League, and One Dollar Lawyer were the best.

-Stove League. I like all of his dramas, though. Until this point, I still believe that Baek Seungsoo is a real person who exists somewhere in this world.

-Stove League and Good Manager...

-Stove League. His class (?) drastically changed after starring in that drama. Along with his popularity. 

-I can't choose one between Good Manager and Stove League...

-Good Manager. But my personal favorite is Listen To My Heart.

-Looks like I'm the only one who thinks The Veil is his best drama...

-I've watched every single one of the dramas listed in this post. I think his best drama is Good Managerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Good Manager. Stove League comes after that. 

-His best drama is Stove League. However, his acting in Listen To My Heart amazed me the most. 

trazy.com