Klook.com

Thursday, December 21, 2023

,

I'm writing this post because I'm disappointed only 'First Snow' climbed back to music charts

It's because they actually have a lot of great winter songs.

These are their best 7 winter songs:

1. Christmas Day

This song was SM Ent.'s favorite, they even made EXO perform this on music shows.


2. My Turn to Cry

The harmonies of the three members at the end are the killing part.


3. Falling for You

A snowflake-themed song, the lyrics are very cute.


4. Girl X Friend

Melody and lyrics that remind you of school days.


5. On The Snow

Personally, I really liked this song. It's known to be a favorite among EXO-Ls.


6. Good Night

A winter song by EXO that is not often mentioned but is really good. The atmosphere of the song itself is wintry, recommended for listening at night.


7. What I Want for Christmas

A carol song from childhood, full of warm feelings.




-There are so many good songs...

-There are really too many good winter songsㅠㅠ Gotta listen to No. 7 and No. 3 for sure.

-"Footsteps" and "My Turn to Cry" are seriously fantastic songs. Still listening to them.

-EXO should definitely release a winter album every year. It should be a rule.

-All of EXO's winter albums are seriously good. If there are fans who became interested because of "First Snow," make sure to listen to them all; each song is like a precious gem.

-I don't know the title, but among EXO's songs, there's one with lyrics like "turn around the Earth a few times." I like that song, so I'm writing it here because it has a winter vibe.ㅎㅎㅎ

-December 2014 is missing, right?ㅠㅠ Invalid

-Although it's not a winter song here, please listen to "Wait," which was originally intended to be included in the "Sing For You" album.

-"Footsteps" and "Wait" are the best...

-December 2014 is missing... It's really a masterpiece. 🥲 I really like EXO's winter albums; I hope they release one later.

-It's so sad that December 2014 is not well-known...

-There are so many great songs in the winter album; please release one more next year ㅠㅠ

-My Turn to Cry is so good; EXO's winter songs are really great.




trazy.com