Klook.com

Thursday, December 21, 2023

, , , ,

Song Ji-eun ♥ Park Wee's (WEERACLE) announce their relationship

 

Hello🙂😊

Time really flies, doesn't it? As the year-end approaches, are you all spending it warmly? I am spending this year-end more warmly and abundantly than ever ❤️

Today, ahead of Christmas, I want to introduce to all of you a precious person who has come into my life like a gift. It's my beloved partner,

I wanted to share the news of me being in a beautiful relationship with all of you who have supported and watched over me as Song Ji-eun for a long time. Please send your prayers and support for my lovely partner, who has a wonderful attitude towards life and a generous heart that knows how to love. 🙏🏻 In the new year, I will make sure to greet you often through YouTube channel, <WERACLE>!. I thought I wouldn't be nervous, but I am!

I hope you all wrap up the year well and take care of yourselves against the cold. Always grateful and love you 🤗"


Last winter, going through a difficult and challenging time due to bedsores allowed me to deeply reflect on my life. It was a precious period during which I could contemplate how insufficient and fragile I am.

After overcoming such a tough time, a person like a great gift came into my life. A warm and caring individual with a tender heart but strong faith. I met someone with a gentle heart yet a resilient spirit.

I wanted to make sure to let those who pray for me and support me know about this. I've uploaded a video on my channel today, sharing the story of how we met.

I would appreciate your support and prayers for our relationship in the future!

Love you 🙏 To miracles for us all! WERACLE!



-This is so interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats!

-What an unexpected combination, they probably met at churchㅋㅋ It seems like they match well due to their similar beliefs. Cheers!

-Isn't this person's father a famous PD? I can't remember who it is, though.

-Wow, I've been subscribed to WERACLE, and I was surprised when he mentioned Song Ji-eun. Both of them look good; it's so cute.

-Song Ji-eun is so pretty. Have a beautiful relationship!ㅎㅎㅎ

-Wow, Park Wee! I enjoyed watching your videos; I hope you have a happy relationship...

-Wow, congratulations! I used to watch his YouTube often, but I haven't seen it in a while.

-I used to watch WERACLE a lot, and seeing that he's Secret Song Ji-eun is surprising. 

-Wow, they look great together. I think the guy has a really nice personalityㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of this couple

-I watched the entire video, and they seem to align well in terms of religion and values. They look happy together; I hope they have a beautiful relationship.  It seems like they are in a relationship that involves thinking about marriage, especially considering the direct public announcement of their relationship and the fact that the guy is affiliated with the agency.

-Daebak, I often watch his Youtube and really like Park Wee's personality.

-Oh, this is crazy. The YouTuber I watch and my favorite singerㅠㅠ Be happy.

-I was curious about Song Ji-eun's recent whereabouts a while ago. Unnie, be happy! It's nice to see your face after a long time.
trazy.com