Klook.com

Thursday, December 21, 2023

, , ,

Jessica confesses, "Leaving Girls' Generation... It was difficult, but I was able to grow."

 On that day, Jessica was asked if she experienced difficulties as a public figure. She responded, "There are both good and bad aspects. Sometimes I feel very blessed, but at times, I also wish to live a life like my friends who are ordinary people. However, no one can have everything, right? That's why I try to balance my life as much as possible."

When asked about the difference between solo and group activities, Jessica said, "The good thing about it is that I can choose everything myself. Conversely, in a group, as you may know, most of the time people have to do things even if they don't want to, just because the other five want to. It might be a simple example, but from small choices to big ones, I had to learn how to deal with such a system."

She also mentioned her feelings after leaving Girls' Generation. Jessica revealed, "I just left the past as the past and tried to see the bright side. Of course, it was one of the most difficult and dark periods in my life at that time."

Furthermore, she said, "But I had family and friends who always supported me, and my fans were always there too. That's why I didn't feel lonely. Also, (on the other hand), I saw it as a good time to grow and develop personally."

theqoo

(Comments will be translated soon)

trazy.com