Klook.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

,

PLEDIS reveal their new boygroup's name and title

 

(NB: 투어스/Too-Eo-Seu) 

theqoo 

-Why are they so obsessed with numbers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... How many years have it been?

-That sounds similar to ONEUS...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder how many members will this group have...

-Am I the only one who just doesn't understand how TWS can become Too-Eo-Seu??!

-That sounds like the combination of TXT and ONEUSㅋㅋ

-I don't like that. That doesn't sound like Pledis at all...

-Why does that remind me of Jung Woosung's Instagram ID?

-Bluetooth earphones are called TWSㅋㅋㅋ True Wireless Stereo

-The logo looks cute...

-Is Daniel going to debut along with this group?

-I feel like they could've done better with the name... However, I'm really curious about them. When are they going to debut?

-Dino almost debuted in 2024...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Pledis used to be good with group names...

trazy.com