Klook.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

, , , , ,

EXO Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen join the First Snow Challenge

 

theqoo 

-The ending is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Xiumin is such a cutieㅠㅠ They did the First Snow challenge on the first day of snow

-I mean... Baekhyun-ah, is it possible for someone to be this adorable?? Are you sure you're not a puppy?ㅠㅠ

-Who is the one in the middle?

-Whoa... Finallyㅠㅠㅠ I love this. The original singer doing the challengeㅠㅠ

-Xiumin looks like a hamsterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-EXO CBXㅠㅠㅠ These hamsters are making me tear upㅠㅠ I feel like I'm back in 2016

-So cute...ㅋㅋ Is it snowing there in Seoul now?

-Baekhyun is such a good dancerㅋㅋㅋ

-EXO doing EXO challengeㅋㅋㅋㅋ It touched me how they did this challenge on the first day of snowㅠㅠ

-I love how I can hear their synchronized footsteps in the video...

-EXO CBX, please release new songs...

-You're telling me this song was released 10 years ago?? Time sure flies really fast...

trazy.com