Klook.com

Saturday, May 13, 2023

, ,

Disney releases MV teaser for New Jeans Danielle's "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid



theqoo 

-She has a really beautiful voice...

-Did Danielle grow up overseas?

-She's the definition of the little mermaid itself...

-Based on the comments, I thought she was really bad. I just checked it out and she doesn't sound bad at all.

-Whoa... Her face and voice suit the character really well. It's kind of a shame that her pronunciation is not that good...

-She sounds really amazing, though? It's exactly the style and feel of Disney that I knew... I like it.

-I'm not a fan, but I personally think she looks beautiful and she also sounds really amazing... She suits the character really well. Based on this video, I don't think her pronunciation is bad at all, though...

-It's such a shame that her pronunciation is not that good... Her voice suits the character really well...

-She doesn't sound bad at all. It's not like all Korean actors and actresses have perfect pronunciation anywayㅋㅋㅋ There are many worse cases than this. Also, honestly, I think she sounds more natural and better than casting a voice actor. 

-I don't mind her singing the OST, but I'm more worried about the dubbing...

-She has a really beautiful voice...

-I can clearly hear what she's saying, what's the problem here? 

-She sounds really good, though?

trazy.com