Klook.com

Saturday, May 13, 2023

, , ,

Taeyeon's Instagram story update (Did you succeed in getting tickets?)

 

Did you succeed in getting tickets?

theqoo 

-No...

-Unnie, I won't be able to see you...ㅠㅠ

-I didn't even get to try...

-It must be nice for you Unnie... Since you get to go to Taeng's concert...

-Please don't ask... I'm about to cry...

-See you at the concert!💜

-I successfully failed...

-I guess I'll just be watching you on Youtube with terrible quality, Noona...ㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon-ah... Please save me a seat...

-I succeeded in getting the tickets for both shows but it was really hard, Taeyeon-ah...

-Noona, I will be rooting for you from afar...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Unnie, why do you have to be so popular...

-I failed miserablyㅠㅠ How can this happenㅠㅠ I don't mind turning into a worm or a bat, just please let me in to the concertㅠㅠㅠ

-Unnie, please don't even ask. My heart aches so bad. 

trazy.com