Klook.com

Saturday, May 13, 2023

,

The part in The Game Caterer that made Seventeen gain praise for their witty sense

 

Seventeen's members are such fine men. A staff spilled coffee right next to them and they all rushed over to help and assured the staff that it was okay. They cleaned it up together and even joked if it was a hidden camera prank. If I were that staff, I would've cried. 

The part where they rushed over, assured the staff that it was okay, and helped to clean up so that the staff wouldn't feel embarrassed or awkward: 

Although they all joked if it was a hidden camera prank, they all sincerely helped the staff to clean upㅠㅠ

Full version:




-I really love this scene. They all rushed over and joked if it was a hidden camera prank so that the staff wouldn't feel embarassedㅠㅠㅠ 

-The speed of their reaction is crazy... Not to mention that they're really witty

-They're all so kindㅠㅠ If I was that staff, I would've cried and become a fan right away

-Coups' reaction is so fast...

-Not only they are witty, their reactions are so f*cking fastㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all reacted at the same time the coffee spilled

-I love how they all rushed over to help the staff clean upㅋㅋㅋㅋ It really shows how good their teamwork is...

-I'm sure they must've thought it was really a hidden camera prank...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Things like these make my heart flutter...

-Coups reacted really fast. It looks like he noticed and quickly stood up just when the coffee was about to spill...

-This is exactly why I love them...

-If I were that staff, I would've criedㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all so kind...

-I feel emotional when S.Coups asked the staff if she was fine...

trazy.com