Klook.com

Saturday, May 13, 2023

, ,

Aespa Karina's newest photo cards are named as her best ones yet

 

 

I'm about to purchase a copy because she looks gorgeous in these photo cards



-Is it even possible for her to not look beautiful?

-I want to have those photo cards...

-She's really good at taking pictures for her photo cards

-Crazy... This makes me want to buy Aespa's album...

-After seeing these pictures, she definitely looks the best with black hair...

-Other than those, all of her photo cards are really gorgeous...

-She looks absolutely gorgeous with heavy makeup, but the more natural her makeup is, the more surreal she looks...

-Which version are those photo cards from?

-Should I buy the Intro ver.? Look at her visual...

-I have to have those photo cards...

-Whoa... I could stare at those photo cards all day...

-Whoa... She looks freaking pretty. I'm not a fan, but I want to have those photo cards...

-Do you guys think I can get one of those just by purchasing one album...?

-Does she ever look anything but gorgeous?

-Seriously, though... Should I buy Aespa's album?

-I bet it must be really nice to live as Karina...
trazy.com