Klook.com

Saturday, May 13, 2023

,

Different opinions on Aespa's best side-tracks in their new album


1. Salty & Sweet


2. Thirsty


3. I'm Unhappy


Which one is your favorite?


-Thirsty and I'm Unhappy. But if I had to pick one, it'd be Thirsty. Why is Welcome to MY World not listed in this post? I really like that track as well, though...

-Honestly, I prefer Welcome to MY World over the three tracks listed here...

-It used to be Thirsty, but I changed my mind to Salty & Sweet now...

-I only listen to Welcome to MY World every day...

-I'm Unhappy... I listen to that song 10 times a day.

-Welcome to MY World. If I had to choose from the ones listed above, it's Thirsty.

-I like all of those songs, but my favorite is I'm Unhappyㅜㅜ

-Why are you not including 'Til We Meet Again? That one is my favorite, thoughㅜㅜ

-I've been repeating Welcome to MY World, Thirsty, and I'm Unhappy these days. I have to admit that all of the tracks in this album are really good.

-I can't choose between Sweet & Salty and I'm Unhappy

-I like all of those songs equally... My favorite right now is I'm Unhappy

-Salty & Sweet is title-track material...

-I really like I'm Unhappy

-I like Welcome to MY World and 'Til We Meet Again
 

trazy.com