Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2022

,

Who do you think has the best chemistry with Han Sohee?

 Park Haejoon (The World of The Married)



Ahn Bohyun (My Name)



Park Heesun (My Name)



Song Kang (Nevertheless)



D.O (100 Days My Prince)



Park Hyungsik (Soundtrack)




Not a drama, but Kim Hyesoo in an advertisement



-Her chemistry with Song Kang is absolutely insane

-Visual-wise, isn't it Song Kang? And when is her drama with Park Hyungsik coming out?

-Kim!! Hye!! Soo!! Can they please star in a film together?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I forget about everyone else when I see Kim Hyesoo...

-I think D.O and Han Sohee looks cute together more than I expected. Oh, and Kim Hyesoo.

-Song Kang and Kim Hyesoo

-I love her chemistry with Park Hyungsik. Guys, go watch Soundtrack. It's a really nice drama.

-Song Kang and Kim Hyesoo. She unexpectedly creates great chemistry with Kim Hyesoo.

-Park Hyungsik. You guys really have to check out Soundtrack, you won't regret it I promise.

-Song Kang, they have similar figures. And I think she looks the best with Kim Hyesoo.

-Kim Hyesoo. Can we please get a movie starring the two of them?ㅠㅠ

-Kim Hyesoo. I remember my mom asking me if that advertisement was a movie. She was really disappointed to find out it's just an advertisementㅋㅋㅋ

-Song Kang. They really look good together.

trazy.com