Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2022

,

IVE wearing reformed Miu Miu low rises that are currently trending

 






-They're not allowed to show their belly buttons, that's why they wear them as high-rise skirts. However, if they rise it that much, their butts will show, that's why they make it longer... I wonder if they really have to wear it that way, though...

-I think the stylists put a lot of effort into these outfitsㅋㅋㅋ It's pretty! Considering there's an underage member in the group and they also have to dance in it. They reform the outfits without getting rid of the actual form. I think they did a pretty good job here.

-The stylists did their best but I don't think the outfits can be saved...

-Ahn Yujin looks so pretty with her hairstyle and makeup today...

-Maybe Miu Miu pleaded the girls to wear those outfits? I mean, did they really have to go that far with all the reforming and stuff;; It's a win both for the girls and the stylists, though

-Did they really have to take it that far? I mean, they could've just given the girls other outfits to wear...

-If they were going to reform the skirts that much, they should've just given other outfits...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do the two girls on the right in the last picture look so similar...

-I think Gaeul and Leeseo's outfits are the prettiest here...

-It looks pretty to me, though? 

trazy.com