Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2022

, ,

Jang Wonyoung's style during Eleven era vs Love Dive era

 Eleven







Love Dive








theqoo

-Why do I have to choose? I like both styles!

-She looks beautiful either way, but I freaking love her style in Love Dive era

-She looks pretty in both, but I personally like her style in Love Dive more

-She's so pretty that I want to crack my head open... Wonyoung-ah...

-Both look pretty but I personally think she looks even prettier in Love Dive era. My princess always looks beautiful no matter what she does.

-She's originally beautiful and elegant, so I prefer seeing her with more innocent looks, therefore I choose Love Dive

-I think she suits light makeup and fancy accessoriesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our princess Wonyoung...

-I can't choose one because she looks beautiful in both styles, in a different way. I can't forget the day she wears a white suit during Eleven era, she suits that look really well.

-Whoa... Her accessories are really fancy but I still can't take my eyes off of her face

-Whoa... This is amazing. She looks really pretty. I mean, how can someone be born like that?

-I think she was born to be an idolㄷㄷ Her aura is insane

-Crazy... Just imagine how proud her parents must be...

trazy.com