Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2022

What to do when a male idol accidentally talks about his girlfriend on a live stream

 

What would you do if you were a male idol and accidentally talks about your girlfriend during live streaming?

Imagine you were a f*cking popular male idol. You were doing a live streaming alone and a fan asked, 'Where did you buy that?'. You accidentally answered, 'Ah, my girlfriend bought it,,'. You suddenly realized what you were saying, so you stopped. Tell me what would you do after that?

-I would say, 'My girlfriend bought it for me. I'm sure she's also watching this live streaming now. XX-ah~~'. I would leave her a video letter and become the most legendary accident caught on live

-'My girlfriend bought... Ah, that's right. My girlfriend bought it for me' Then, I would talk gibberish and turn off the live streaming. And then I would write an apology letter saying, 'Hello everyone, this is XXX! I'm sorry, I was out of my mind earlier because I inhaled glue'

-I would say, 'Honestly, I have several different identities inside myself. When I bought this, myself was taken over by a girl inside of me. I only reveal this to you guys, her name is Mingky. This is my secret hobby'

-'My girlfriend bought this for me!! I'm sorry. What did I just say? Girlfriend? Oh Gosh, I have such bad pronunciation. Not girlfriend but Yeo Jingoo! He bought it for me' (NB: Girlfriend is pronounced Yeojachingu which is quite similar to Yeo Jingoo)

-'This? My girlfriend bought it for me. My ex. Seriously, though. How old am I? Of course I've had ex-girlfriends. I mean, you guys have boyfriends, too~~ I see you wearing rings on your hand when you come to fansigns~~ I don't have one now, it's from an ex. Calm down everyone.'

-'Well... While you guys are here, let's talk about what should I do next... What about a game streamer?'

-'My girlfriend bought it for me~!' I'm sure my fans would leave me if I said that, right? No~~ㅠㅠ Fortunately, I only have my fans.

-'I'm not the only one who's dating!!! OO Hyung is also dating, OO too. OO from another group is also dating!!!'

-I would cry and beg the viewers to not spread the news. I would bawl my eyes out and promise them I would break up with my girlfriend. 

theqoo

-'My girlfriend bought this for me. That girlfriend is you. It's a gift I got from a fan'

-'My girlfriend... bought it for me?? You guys know really well that I don't have one... I would be upset if you think so!!' I would distract them while my legs are f*cking trembling.

-I would probably f*cking cryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ'I broke up already, though!! It's been a while!! I'll throw this in the garbage then!'

-'This? My girlfriend bought it for me!! My fans are my girlfriendsㅎㅎㅎ It's from a fansupport!!' Will they believe it if I said that?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm trembling just by imagining the situationㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would probably pretend that I was just reading a comment when I said that...

-This is so f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would get hate no matter what I say, so I probably would just reveal that I have a girlfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The more you talk, the more you get f*cked up...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'My girlfriend bought it for me, you guys are my girlfriend~' Some kind of bullshit like that, then I would go on Twitter and tweet, 'Oh Gosh, that's the gift I got for XX. I'm trembling so hard right now. Thank you for the proof!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com