Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2022

,

Pictures of all 6 members of LE SSERAFIM

 





-Kick the bully... Just how important is she that the group hasn't kicked her out yet...

-I covered Garam and the group still looks fine

-Kazuha looks the most outstanding when all of the pictures are put together like this. Is it because her facial lines are different?

-The group's visual still looks okay even if the bully leaves. I wonder why they still haven't kicked her out yet.

-The group's visual looks so much better if you leave out the bully

-Are they not kicking the bully?? Goodbye then, I hope not to see you again

-They're not kicking Kim Garam out yet?

-They're all so pretty... But don't you think the group will be better if you kick Kim Garam out?

-So Kim Garam stays? Omg...

-Please kick out that one girl. I really miss Yunjin but I can't support the group if they're not kicking out that girl. 

-They're all charming and beautiful. I hope their song will come out great.

-The controversial girl is indeed very beautiful...

-Leave out the Iljin...

















trazy.com