Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2022

,

STAYC Isa's part that had 3 different choreography candidates

 Candidate 1

A little bit little bit~ A little bit little bit~

Candidate 2

A little bit little bit~ A little bit little bit~

Candidate 3

A little bit little bit~ A little bit little bit~

Final choreography






However, it seems like their company rejected all these choreographies and edited the final choreography to the 🤚🏻Hesitating dance🤚🏻

 

-The first option looks weird and I don't know what they're doing in the third one...

-I haven't watched their performance so I don't know what their actual choreography looks like, but I had cold-sweat because I thought it was one of those choreographies;;; 

-Are they joking? They should hire another choreographer next time;;

-It's stupid to think that they actually get paid for creating that kind of choreography;; I think the girls' company should look for another choreographer. It is that bad. 

-Did they really think it looks pretty when they made the choreography?

-They get paid for creating that kind of choreography?? Do they even have shame?

-I ain't no dancer but the first option is not itㅋㅋㅋ I don't think I even have to talk about the third one...

-It feels like I'm watching a choreography from a flopped group in 2010

-I don't know who came up with the final choreography, but it's really goodㄷㄷ

-The 2nd one looks better than the rest, though

-It's such a relief they didn't use any of these choreographies...

-The hesitating dance is so cute~!

-What the heck am I watchingㅋㅋㅋ The final one looks the best...

trazy.com