Klook.com

Sunday, April 24, 2022

The 10 Best Korean Dramas to Watch on Netflix according to Times Magazine in 2020

 This article was released in 2020 therefore the dramas that air in 2021 and 2022 are not mentioned

https://time.com/5835519/best-korean-dramas-netflix/

Crash Landing on You (2019-2020)


Itaewon Class (2020)

Mr. Sunshine (2018)

Kingdom (2019-2020)

When the Camellia Blooms (2019)

Signal (2016)

Hi Bye, Mama! (2020)

Prison Playbook (2017)

Stranger (2017)

The Reply series (2012-2016)


-Stranger is the best drama I have ever watched in my life, the most legendary in the history

-I enjoyed every single drama listed here except for Hi Bye, Mama and Prison Playbook

-They're all indeed great dramas, but Hi Bye, Mama?

-Hi Bye, Mama is a good drama if you only watch it to see Kim Taehee's face

-Hi Bye, Mama is the worst drama I have ever watched...

-Leave out Hi Bye, Mama. It's literally the worst drama ever.

-Signal, Stranger, and When The Camellia Blooms are the best dramas I have ever watched in my lifeㅠ

-I think the writer just lists the dramas that are popular overseas and the ones they personally enjoy...

-Hi Bye, Mama?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like it's quite good for their standardsㅋㅋㅋ

-I have only watched two of these dramas...ㅋㅋㅋ I guess I don't watch dramas that often...

-Why is Hi Bye, Mama listed here?

-I guess I'm not the only one who got shocked to see Hi Bye, Mama in this list...










trazy.com